Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Blood Donation Day

so today i starts off wit a 11 o clock class... went to calss liek normal ... then continue till like.. 2.. then wanted to go lab to ask for replacement class.. but i c the tutor is the different as mine.. so i cancel my plan ... instead i went to computer lab to online n download some stuff ... tehn upload to my mail ... while waiting for yee ling as she said wanna go lunch at 3..

then at 3 i go find her... BUT .. she told me tat she wanna go for blood donation ... she ffk me... oh well .. since i wanna donate day before but just cant find teh place.. so i follow her go as well..so go there n fill in the form n stuff. .. then eat those stuff they provide..biscuit n milo .. then wait there for liek half an hour for a slot.. damn long.. sienz... ok .. get 1 slot... n NOW wait for the nurse to come n pock my hand... keke ... n this really piss me off... i lye on the chair/bed .. watever.. for like 15 minutes doing ntg... there are like 16 available places.. but there are onli ... bout 4-5 nurses... TAT's NOT ENOUGH .... make all those ppl wait like hell .. doing ntg... boring....i like tat time when i donate at Melaka.. well .. for me is better ler. . coz those nurse are more well trained.. [my opinion]... since last time my hand nc got any scar or anything after the donation .. so i waited untill it's finally my turn .. my vain's big.. so mine very fast ... after tat eat those stuff again .. since is free... take it as my lunch ler. .

after tat went home n realise is almost 5 dy ... damn .. wasted 3 hours for the blood donation stuff.. oh well ..i might save a life.. so leet it be ler.. so i played someTD... then bout 8 yl sms-ed ask me for dinner.. so i go lor .. so we went.... sri kembangan.. jusco there..eat at opposite.. then go for a wwalk in jusco ..

after jusco closed... we went for ice cream at McD just near there... fun ... n er.. ntg much .. after tat we went for D-tour around putrajaya ... n still the same..putrajaya is the best plac eto go during night time... IF u know the road... oz is just too beautiful.. sorry i never been to paris or watever better view place.. n we wanted to find the putra sentra also .. n finallt.. know the road to tat place... yay.. next time can go anywhere through there dy .. since there are a lot rapid kl buses to many places..

n finallt we come back n now i m writign this blog here.. better end now .. since i get complains saying my post too long.. izzit??


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?