Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

My Birthday Party

yesterday i went to my uncle's place..which is at puchong... he held a bbq party... for me.. my aunt[mom's sis] n my cousin ... we 3 birthday at the same month wit day of birth in range of 2 days onli ... whichi s my aunt 19 my cousin 21 n me 23... all JULY ... so he decided to have a small party at his house for us... invited all out relatives at kl .. so is kinda like gathering also ler... not bad...

so at bout 5 at the evening.. my uncle came n fetch me.. then off me go ... wit 2 clothes n under... forgot bout towel... nvm .. my uncle sure has extra... so after i reach his house.. i help set up the fire... obviously.. i duno .. so have all my cousins helped n finally u can c something buring... zzz ... i nv good wit charcoal ... give me some wood n i might be able to do better... TCXG style~

so every1 arrived.. wit some ready made food .. such is noodles... n stuff... ahaha ... so i ate those as the fire is not kinda hot enuf to bbq stuff... but we still put some chicken wings.. hot dogs.. n fish for bbq-ing .. takes time.. so who is the chef~? my uncle.. which is my mom's other sister.. older 1... he kinda experienced wit bbq stuff.. so he help cook the chicken wings n stuff... n damn nice.. blif me~

later on we add in some charcoal ... n the fire is perfect later on ... n so we start bbq-ing the lamb... sedap... so must remember to buy something like tat when have any bbq event going on .. is very very nice... except for ppl tat doesn't eat lamb meat.. zzz ... tat's diff story ... n so we continue eating...

later on .. my uncle have to fetch my cousins back .. they are staying at PJ hilton there... my aunt fetch my other cousin back which is staying at near wangsa maju .. not sure.. he said setapak .. izzit near? n 1 more ... is my oldest aunt fetch ... coz she satying at PJ n my cousin at sunway . is kinda near... confusing huh ... aunt cousin ... actually there are a lot ... so kinda hard to assign a special name for them ... just let it be ....

when we r back.. the part is almost like so call over... i call it second round.. where all my uncle's fren came n they have their own party... u know... sitting on a round table.. drinking beeer n chit chatting... while doing some bbq stuff... as there are some left to cook... so we finished it...

i went to sleep at bout 3... SHUD be sleeping.. but instead i watch tv for a while .. as here dun have astro .. ya know.. i sleep at the living hall ... so i can have access to the tv here... after a show i slept.. n woke up at bout 11... n reach cyber n into my room ...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?