Monday, July 24, 2006

 

My mini Birthday Party

this is for my mini birtthday party .. is at ben's house.. on my birthday .. sunday night.. ben asked me to go his house.. then i showed up ... then there's shiong yen... yoon meng n man chan n terry as well .. tat's y i call it mini .. but fun for sure..

when we all here we go to ben's house's hut to have my mini party.. so there's a table... wit a cake ontop of it... wit me infron n birthday song i hear ... then we ate up the cake n sit there n chit chatting.. although not many ppl go due to school day the next day .. or is too late for girls to present.. but it's still kinda fun for me.. i feel real good... :> ..

then yoon meng n terry went off early... me sy n mc plus ben went into ben's room n talk .. plus some games.. warcraft ... 3 person watching 1 ppl play.. cool huh .. lolz.. then sy went off... later me n mc went off too ...

right before i wanna go out from ben's house door... he hand me something... it's quite dark at his living room .. so i look n it n c is a plastic bag written 'famous amos' there... so i guessed.. is a bag full of famous amos biscuits~ .. OMG.. tat's some.. unpredictable gift from a fren of mine ... well ... is 1 of the birthday present i get this year which is so .. cool~..welll..the founder of this company wally amos 1st made his cookies for gift also .. so .. is normal ..


here are some pictures we tok tat day .....
n this is the famous amos that ben gave me...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?