Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Rainy day

today i wake up for class...it's so cold today... my room seems so dark even is like almost 10 ... so i look outside realizing the sky is dark n it's gonna rain ... so i went bathing .. wear all my clothes.. then when i wanna wear my shoe n go out tat time... then i hear some sound... it's raining!!!OMG... just 2 minutes ~~ y cant wait for me~~ ... so i go down .. waiti for the rain to stop ... but it doesn't.. aih`.. so when it's small enough for me to walk i just go .. so i wear my jacket.. then start to walk to school ... i clomb out from cyber as the route is shorter.. ah~ finally i reach my class ... i m not wet.. just my pants dirty bit by the stupid mud... grrr ...

then at 1 i went photostat notes... as my exam coming... cool right?? exam saturday n now onli i start to get the notes... actually i haven got the chapter 2 notes... exam chapter 1 n 2.. aih`... so i had my lunch alone.. my fren all got class.. .whilte waiting for the photostat... then after class i did something even i dun quite believe ... lolz... i went library to study ... haha ..for 40 minutes!!!wow~ tat's a record joe.. but i got lazy n got back ghome early... tat's y ..

then dinner at wong kok at jusco yet again ... then walk a while.. there are some clothes very cheap n very nice.. bout 20 dolalr onli ... but.. i decided not to buy as i wanna save money n wait till end of the month... keke ... n so .. my day end like tat ...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?