Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

The Story of JOE n JACK

well .. this post is to tell a story of JOE... n JACK ...

so u might ask .. who is JOE?? i will explain it later.. as the story kinda long... i will explain who is JACK 1st instead... JACK is a name which my housemate Chris.. gave me.. as he said my name is hard to pronounce.. yoong seet.. he said i need a christian name. .. n he came out wit JACK ... OMG.. oh well ...luckily they call me tta for like 1 or 2 days onli ... lolz..gayness...

so now... WHO IS JOE~? actually i wanted to know who is JOE also .. who the hell is him ... n y JOE ?? i dun understand at alll ... y i came up wit this.. JOE is a name tat will be assign to ANYONE my housemate speaks to ... no matter Alex.. or Chris.. or me... all is JOE... ok .. u might confuse now... i will explain it in detail ... as in a short conversation ...

Chris :"eh JOE.. can u borrow me ur vacuum cleaner?? "
ME :"ok"
Chris :"Thanx JOE..."

Chris :"Eh JOE.. do u have the thing JOE?? "
Alex :"sure la JOE.... i always have it wit me la JOE..."

some Ex-housemate(Keith) came to visit...
Chris :"YO JOE~!.. where have u been JOE?"
Keith :"HI JOE .... how's it going JOE ?? ?anything new JOE ?"
Alex :"EH JOE ~ wassup JOE ?"

some common JOE speaking...
Keith :"c'mon la JOE...."
Keith :"Why lah JOE... why..."

Chris :(looking at u.. thre;s onli 2 of u)"Eh JOE... JOE... " [even ur name not JOE...]
Chris :"I'M GONNA KILL U JOE... tell me where r u now JOE ... "

Alex :"c'mon lah JOE...."
Alex :"eh.... JOE ... tat's not how it is lah JOE..."

so ... wit this detail explaination .. can u guys get it... the story of JOE?? there's no other way better than this to explain it... BTW... i m not used to it JOE ... is hard to add in JOE in every conversaation JOE...i will try JOE... but dun expect much JOE....


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?