Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

'Wonderful' Day

my day starts off wit... a 8 o clock class... as usual i gfo to class.. although still sleepy.. but i till go .. n as u can guessed...i power napped in the class.. the lecturer was doing some derivation stuff on how to get the final equation .. n by the time i finish my power nap .. he finished... all i can hear is 'so this is how u get the equation' cool~ nvm tat ... the next class.. same.. discuss some questions.. power napping time... then 1 hour break.. went for roti canai .. then continue wit a good power nap class.. wit tables.. yay~ n so on n so on ... had my lunch at bout.. 2 .. after i finished my class ... n today onli i realize tat i actually need to find some group member for the computer programming assignment.. i know the assignment release date.. but i nv know tat i need to check it online to know wat to do ... zzz.... lame...anyway .. needa find some member fast..

[maple talk]
then i go back home.. played maple... i was at 80% .. so i decided go to eos tower n train till i lvl then can die out... i used white pot.. coz i thought it will be enough .. i went find some block golems.. i din notice i run out of pots.. so i died at bout 89% ... n my exp bar become 80% again~!~! WTF wasted my whole afternoon~! i m damned pissed by this time already ...
[maple talk end]

so i quit n wanted to edit my templete.. BUT ... when i press on the templete ... all i can c is onli 3 lines of codes... which is blogspot's top bar.. where there's blogger ... n blablabal .. i was like WTF ... wat happened... maybe connection .. i restarted comp n STILL THE SAME.. wat the hell happened!~~?! i can view my blog n stuff... maybe is from my cache.. i not sure.. so i try posting something... i cant c it!~~! i knew sumthin goes wrong... my anger bar is raising again ..

by this time i dun have time to actually edit it yet.. coz xuanz online.. so i chat wit her.. n eventually turn out to be a fight ... . lame... dun ask y .. so i check my mail after being frust ... by this time my anger bar is almost to the max... but some mail reading cool me off a little... after tat i decided to go sleep ... leaving everything behind...

[maple talk]
i woke at bout 9 something... i log on maple... train a bit ... then i form a party n do pq... i m the leader now.. so dying is a MUST NOT for me... 1st round... i lvl 36 cleric dc-ed.. ok .. nvm .. my connection still ok by now.. i can pot myself.. the 2nd round.. i starting to feel laggy .. but not tat bad.. n by the time i go in final stage... while i was killing alishar... i was forced into a very corner.. n i was being locked.. so i press 'shift' key.. which is my holy water key.. oo ntg happens.. y?? so i keep pressing.. ntg happen again .. i try press 'alt' key.. which is soul arrow.. n NTG HAPPEN AGAIN .. i can still c every1 moving .. but i cnt shoot.. cant do no shit.. just c myself hurt by alishar n gang.. then like 1 minute later.. everything was fast forwared... n u guessed it.. i DIED.. yes i m dead... D-E-D ded~!not to mention i keep pressing 'ctrl' key which is my hotdog supreme key... n i still died.. by this time.. my anger bar is at max dy .. i hit my keyboard wit full force.. n the 'esc' key fell off...n i c my exp bar.. 87% .. whici dropped from 94% ...no choice.. i needa continue though .. so i continued... NOW .. smooth.. ntg wrong.. THEN ... another round.. i dc in the 1st stage.. WTF ... wat is wrong wit my fcuking connection ... i paid for it n this is wat they give me?~! curse tmnet.. go hel~!
[maple talk end]

by this time.. i keep go out to desktop to check my blog... n still no change... so i have no freaking choice but to remake the whole fcuking thing which i spent so much time n energy to made the previous 1... KNN ... wat a day ... even till now .. i not yet finish ... coz i trying to experiment new stuff... so reader plz bare wit this lame templete.. although i know now many ppl read my blog anyway ...

[some real wonderful stuff]
actually it's ntg much ler.. is just tat just now.. yl asked me bout the 24 hour A & W place which i went there before wit my Alex n Bernie... she asked if i know the way to it... so i asked Alex n he draw me a map which seems to be easy to understand.. but she decided not to go since is like kinda late n incase of any fail experiment on route to there.. so end up me n Alex go to 24 hour McD drive through .. to have our supper... which i just finished it n start writing my blog till now ... i tried the flowover which i once said is not nice at all .. but by the time we reach there.. i saw the ad board n is like so nice.. so i suspect sumthin diff maybe .. i ordered it.. n erm .. normal .. ntg special .. best fast food snack .. for ME .. is bandito pocket from KFC which once me n ben always cycle to megamall just only for tat alone... good old days~

so now is like 4.30 .. i wanna sleep dy ... as my class is at 11 tmr... i will edit templete tmr.. not now.. my cooldown rate is very fast.. so i dun feel any anger now ..i hope i can sleep in peace...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?