Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

Journey Back Kuantan

my journey starts from Thursday .. after my class i go to erdang ktm station... meet cc there.. well .. i got late a bit... so he damn pissed by then .. keke .. anyway .. we take ktm to central there .. then we take the monorail to law yat ... y we go there?? meet ck there ...

so 1st we went to sungei wang to find a place to store my bag.. locker.. 1.50 for it.. good.. then me n cc walk around just to wait for lemak to reach.. damn him .. i ask him 3.30 he reach bout 5.30 ... ... i got ntg to say ... then we 3 went to low yat to buy graphic

after tat we all went dinner at kenny rogers... after tat we al back house.. as for me.. i went to cc place... initially plan was i go to lemak place then we both back ktn on friday .. but somehow lemak say he going back saturday .. wit his mother.. so i m like.. aih`.. so i went cc place.. dota bit.. then went yc wit his fren at kajang... i was shocked by how many ppl they have.. 12 ppl 3 cars go to a restaurant in kajang .. so damn nice... llz... tat's one of the good point staying in hostel .. :>

friday bout 12 sumthin .. i woke up then call for taxi .. then go to serdang station take ktm to tasik selatan .. then change to star line to titiwangsa wanting to buy ticket back kuantan .. when i get to the bus station .. i found out tat .. TICKET SOLD OFF!! omfg.. y all ppl going back ktn the smae time?!? wat's so special bout friday?!?! argh .. hen i forced to go back pudu to try my luck .. so i get to buy o clock bus.. luckily.. waited 1 hour for the bus.. while waiting i went to eatr McD .. nice~

so i reach ktn at 8 something.. 5 freaking hours.. so my mother came pick me up .. back house i had my bak gut ter... then at night ben come fetch me .. wit ky n hx.. we all went yc.. n have some quality talk .. then back house sleep~


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?