Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Kicked Out From My Own Class

so.,.. dun get freaked out when u c the topic.. i din actually enters the class n got kicked out by the lecturer due to some duno-wat-crime i did ler.. it just tat .. my class was at 11.. so after my fast breakfast+lunch i went to the class BEFORE the lecture starts.. so basically i dun call tat late.. so as i walk nearer to the class i peek inside throught the small transperant window on the door to c how full the class is .. n i found out tat .. i can hardly step my foot in n find a place to fit my ass .. i was like WTF .. this is MY class .. n some duno-who-guy-from-other-class come to MY class n end up conquering the class which makes ME ... as a original registered under tat session student cant go to the class.. i was damn pissed off n end up walking away...

so i FORCED to attent anothe rlecture class which is at 4 which then makes me unable to go back house after tat due to some quite heavy rain at bout 5... DAMN .. but luckily i ended up doing something useful in the campus... study ... :D n later on dinner wit frenz~

oh .. n i found out tat there are more ppl than i expected actually reads my blog.. but they nv really shout at the tag board..so i nv expect other ppl than names appearing at the tag board reads my blog.. swt ..-_- memalukan wit broken language.. lolz~


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?