Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Back!!!!

so finally i m back at cyber here... 1st thing i do when i reach my house is... clean my room .. is a major 1... every inch of my room ... i vacuum it clean ... the top n bottom .. except for the fan which is remember of it AFTER i finish the floor.. so ... better dun touch it YET ....

then back to the car take my stuff up here.... oh.. ah hee fetch me back here... good thing there's a trolley in my house.. u know... those supermarket type.. dun ask me.. it's here when i'm 1st here.... so everything on the trolley.. then up we go .. SUPER convinient.. n so i pack my stuff... ahhh .. now my room looks so clean n tidy ... confortable...

after tat i take a bath .. clean then bathroom ... woo ... my hands... nevermind tat .. my hand is ruin anyway ... haha .. now the toilet is so cleam .. my whole house is clean!! tidy!!! my housemate - Chris .. he said he 'clean' the whle house which i think is either his gf or he pay some other ppl to do it.. i duno ... but the house is clean alright.. my living room now can play futsal ... wit Alex went to industrail training.. now left me n Chris onli .... aih`...

ntg much .. just inform tat i m back .. hu hu . .


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?