Friday, November 24, 2006

 

Cat in The House

ahh .. just finished a dota game wit ck .. lemak ... used centaur.. like shit.. aih`.. although win ler.. haha.. just back from hee palce to collect my clothes.. keke .. i wash my clothes at his palce.. he ask me to de.. since his water bill n electric bill is all included.. so he ask me go wash there.. n his washing machine there is automatic de.. so better.. :P

cat?? is during tat time when i bring my clotehs to his place after supper... then there's this cat following us ... then we put him outside the house.. then when i back .. it followed me into my house.. i just let it be.. then play wit it for a while.. kinda cute.. aih`... but just cant rare it... it's not easy ...

so i started my game.. i cant just leave it roaming my house... so i put him outside my house.... before the game start .. i try open the door.. the cat still there waiting... but after the game.. it's gone~ OMG.. i miss him . it's a very nice cat.. it's not those stray cat .. i think some1's been raring it.. coz there's this necklace on his neck .. n it;s so clean ..

c?? it's so beautiful ....













the cat in my kitchen ...













sadly.. i have ntg to feed him .. aih`.. now he is gone... miss him .. although cant keep in my hosue... aih` .. so sad.. :<


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?