Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Double Post

just to update bout my tank ... i added something new inside those tank .. tat's those DIY caves which i get idea from internet... using silicon glue to stick those gravel onto some PVC or in my case i m using bottle n stuff ... then let it dry for few days before throwing it into the tank .. my fish seems happy wit it... actually i done this more than 1 week ago ... but now onli show.. i m so lazy ..

this is actually old formation .. i changed it dy now.. but no pic.. nvm .. the point is i added some caves for my fish ...











n i found out all the names for my fish .. they are cichlids.. duno wat tat means. .. i thnk is 'fish' anywya ... there's onli 1 fish tat i duno it's name... even internet folks cant sure bout it.. i think is the picture i took unable them to recognise the fish .. aih`...

i added another fish other than those 7 fishes... i think it;s last friday when i bought the fish ...

c?? it has red eyes.. it's very beautiful ... it's kinda passive comparing to others in my tank .. they keep bullying this fish .. so kelian ...











hmmm .. it's yesterday ...tuesday night i gave this fish to hee to let him test if it can goes well in his tank .. since he said he might wanna buy 1 of these .. but the next day ... he called me n said the fish died@!#!@# OMG@!#@ his senegal nichir killed my fish!! the tail's gone! it's just so sad.. my fish cant even survive 1 day at his tank ... so sad~~


so on last night .. which is the night my fish died ... we went to scout for other fish shop at serdang area.. sadly .. found some wit some real pretty fish .. but it's not for sale.. zzz .. then at last we found out tat the shop we went all the time is the best.. they have the most fish for sale.. n the most colourful as well .. hahah ...

so bought anotehr fish ... which is some kind of pelco (MPK FISH) .. well.. he might get bullied by my fish .. but i think he will do just fine.. since these kinda fish can mix wit amy fish ... but as for today i realise his fin is already broken due to attack form my fishes~ aih` ...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?