Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Sadest Thing that Could Happen

wat's teh sadest thing tat could happen to u ??

i spend maybe bout a year... to try retrieve my lost during the past years.. .. 1 year passed... n i finally started to get back the momentum n started to get wat i lost... i finally regain my str ... n all of a sudden... out of the blue.. everything gone in a snap ... without warning.. watsoever... without backup n watsoever... for years... n now all gone... same situation like last time how it 1st gone..

this story is my harddisk ... past 2 years ... when my 1st harddisk failed me n i lost all my important data inside.. such as my memory... important memory... n so my live have to move on ... i try to get back wat i lost.. n store it in a new harddisk of mine... 1 year gone... i finally able to live normally as if like ntg has gone... but now.. it double-cross me again ... yet again ... every single data ... everything most important to me which i put my full trust in it n store everything in it ... now all gone... i have to start my new life AGAIN ... y everything have to go this way.. izzit fate tat i have to start a new life ... throw all my memory away ... n just look forward?? m i fated to not have pass life??

so to any1 tat reads this... listen to me... DO NOT TREAT UR COMPUTER TOO GOOD... it will 1 day double-cross u n make u lost everything ... everything tat's important to u ... i tried twice... i try to be nice.. but they will never appreciate... so do not treat them too good... u will get the pain in the end...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?