Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Care Fair

wow~ my campus became so damn lively now.. wit care fair going on ... plus soem cyber preunership(duno spell ler.. zzz) students selling stuff for their projects.. OMG.. it's just so lively like CLC back at melaka campus...

most of my fren involve in the Care Fair thing.. but not me.. :P / i just lazy to do this kinda stuff.. i wan use my time for climbing .. inporving my skills... ~~ anyway .. the thing has been going on .. i think .. since monday or so .. n i just realise tat .. i dun have the freaking time to walk around n browse ... y ?? because of my time table.. my class normally starts at .. like 3.. 4 ... till 7 ... so .. i just sleep till tat time.. wake up .. go class.. then walk back .. n i won go there earlier just to browse ... :P
well .. tmr i got morning class though .. hope can get to browse there.. buy some food.. pump their bussiness by 0.0078% .. ntg much .. just to bored.. n crap here.. keke ...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?