Monday, December 04, 2006

 

FEMPTAM

today my parents came ... my sis shifting back ktn .. she grad dy .. haha .. so nice... so bout 2 they came.. then we out to my sis place... then help her shift her stuff.. n i took some tat i think useful to me..

later on .. went to my aunt place.. rest .. then i off to dinner.. wit my aunt...

what is FEMPTAM ?? stands for "The Federation Of Engineering And Motor Parts Traders' Association, Malaysia" it's actually an annual dinner... this year they celebrating the 25th silver jubilee gala nite 2006.. zzz long 1 ,,, my uncle at ktn bought ticket.. (he is doing this kinda bussiness.. spare partss ) .. then some of his fren unable to go .. (i think) so i go lor.. my aunt same case... basically i not sure de ler.. got nice food i go ler... zzz

so i went there... 137 tables.. BIG hall .. n the food.. kinda nice ler.. but i still kinda hungry after eating all those stuf.f. just the last dish .. is actually desert.. makes me feel a bit full ler.. zzz ... then i back here now... :P


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?