Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

Update

how many days has it been ... 4 days onli .. omg.. seems long to me man ... way long .... haha ... well ... my ang pau now is kinda mess up .. or to say dissapear... the 1st batch lost.. some fell off because of this abnormal strong wind... some fell of because of the stupid rain ... n so on ler....

so thursday ck came my house for the night ... then on friday .. me n hee go his place pulak ... super de jam taty day.. reach there bout 2 hours plus... long time wei ... so we put our stuff in his house.. then he bring us eat GOOD food... n ...OMFG@~!@~!@ i ate mix rice wit 2 chicken n 2 vege~ guess how much ... 2.5 ONLI !!! ALL SAME FOR US 4 (me hee ck n his girl) OMFG>. untill today is still like a dream to me ler.. canna believe it at all !! AT ALL ~~~~

ok .. after the night.. went sungei wang. actually time square for saturday shopping day . keke .. i did bought a jeans... n there's some story behind this jeans ... well .. figure it out urself... erm .. ntg much actually.. we shopping at time square for whole day n 1 jeans i get onli .. no more no less... cs joined us during tat day n cc FFK US!!! DAMN HIM!

then i go back to kelana wit cs... he's going to his bro place n me going to aunt palce... for dinner... my cousin n my aunt bd.. argh~ again the confusing relationship representation ~~ anyway ... just tat ... so dinner.. then after tat went to my aunt place for the night... the next day .. send my sis off at KLIA.. she going to perth... for her convo ... u uu u uu so nice~~~

after tat i went back house.. thought of wanna have a good rest..BUT.. i thought of the meeting ... JCS meeting asking us to go campus help out for the carnival ... oh i was in the working com... kke... n here starts the super tiring part....


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?