Monday, February 05, 2007

 

The Weekend~

let's blog bout my last weekend~

on saturday as usual .. CLIMBING!! after so long... but tat day sadly.. there are too many ppl n too lil harness... so i din climb much .. i have to give chance to those newer ppl ... n tat's when i decided i should buy my own harness.. i WILL buy it.. after CNY .. well.. for tat day ntg special .. climbing normal .. but still .. it rains.. whenever i go damai it will rain .. or to say whenever i go climb.. it will rain .. zzz ... wtf... well.. tat day i do clean a route.. yay~ tat's happy! because tat route i tried few times n still fall at the same o place.. but not anymore.. keke ...

after climbing n dinner... i asked them to fetch me to tesco puchiong there to meet my parents... they came to kl dy ... so they fetched me.. then we all went to aunt place... chit chat.. then back to another aunt's place n overnight there... well .. my sis were there.. wit my aunt which came from ktn .. stayig beside my house tat 1... plus myu mother... play mahjong.. i played 2 round n decided not to play .. as the 4-kaki mahjong too big n not nice .. table too small .. so change to 3-kaki de... i quit lor... n so my day ends like tat ..

sunday morning we woke up .. then it's bout 10 sumthin ... 2 cars... 1 going to midvalley another 1 which is me my sis my aunt from ktn n my aunt which is the owner of the car n my father driving my aunt's car.. we went to section 14 digital mall there to get a comp for my aunt came from ktn .. zzz ARGH~~~ ok tat's basically wat we did.. after buying n before collecting the comp .. we went to taman paramouth for lunch .. nn now i know some other nice food place dy .. yay~ happy me~ after tat collect the comp .. then we join them at midvalley.. by this time it's already 2 sumthin ... we jam at midvalley there for like 1 hour just to go in .. then meet up n we go shopping lor...

erm .. my mother asked me to buy jeans.. or long pants.. but sadly midvalley is not my place... duno y .. i dun c any men's shop there.. zzz but luckily i found a nice shoe whihc i like n i bought it.. NEW SHOES!~~OMG.. finally!!!! hahah ...

n after all the shopping work .. n stuff..(my aunt all shop a lot) there'a actually 10 of us including my auntsss my cousinss my sis my parents n me le.. me n my father are the onli guys.. so u know girls do shop a lot... when we leave it's bout 8 sumthin almost 9 .. then well... cant go some good palce to eat .. coz quite late..so just go to asia cafe (again`~~) after dinner... then we all went back lur~ gather at aunt palce... bath n stuff.. then my parents drive back after sending me back house...

wat a weekend for me`` tiring ... n i sacrifice climbing-sunday because my parents were here... so sad~~ n they went to red rock .. without me ..AGAIN ... OMG... takdir.. i will never touch red rock ...zzzz very the sad ar~


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?