Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Woot~ New Things

hmmm ... i got some new things to share... 1st up is my hair... 2nd is my tank .. lolz~

tat's all ... i just cut my hair yesterday before going to gathering dinner wit cousins n aunt... er... we went to ss2... an korean resturant there... not bad.. some korean style bbq thingi ... ahhh it's been a long long time since i eat so many kind of meat.. actually not many kinds.. is a lot.. pork ang beef onli actually.. kmeke .. but damn happy lolz~~

oh n my tank .. i just took some pic of it .. yesterday .. n just now i added another aligator fish to accompany the lonely 1 and some small fish to feed them .. now the tank looks lively~~ sadly the pic is not updated.. no camera.. aih`~~

here is my tank ... quite big ey~




























n above is me~~


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?