Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

130th Post

wat's going on in campus n wat's wrong in me~

it's been 2 days since i last enter my campus .. zzz which means tuesday was the lasy day i go campus ... yesterday n today .. not even once ... y? ?

let's analyse this ... well .. for wednesday .. i had calss on 8 .. then 11 .. then 1 .. time's odd.. plus the 1 o clock tutorial class canceled.. so .. i duno .. my alarm woke me up .. n i got up .. but i just too lazy to life my body up n go to class.. so i continue sleeping.. till 1 sumthin .. zzz tat's lame .. then at night went ikano wit hee n bought some fishes... oh .. on the way back .. we went to ss2 murni ..FINALLY!!! hahah ..

as for today .. dun ask .. i also duno myself.. my class starts at 11 ... i got 2 tutorial classes today .. n 3 lecture classs. . which got this engine maths class where i kinda pay attention during class.. oh .. not forgetting computer class .. i did pay attention as well .. although cant really understand.. electronics.. damn .. lkecturer changed.. makes my interest on paying attention GONE.. totally.. i miss tat bryan guy .. he is damn good ...

ok back to story .. i woke up bout 10 sumthin .. my alarm woke me up .. then i just got so lazy .. then i decided skip this class.. then another 1 hour.. smae thing happen .. n so i skipped whole day classes... bout 2 .. i receive a call asking me go climb.. i simply say yes.. OMG.. i was thinking bout replacing my classes at later time.. but. aih`...

something is wrong wit me man .. i m like .. dead .. mind dead .. body dead .. heart dead ... the 1 inside me has yet to wake up .. omg~ i feel tired for no reason n still dun feel like sleeping... i woke up n still dun fell like walking .. go to class dun feel like stdying .. sit infront of comp dun feel like chatting... aih` ...


Comments:
IF you don't motivate yourself in doing anything, there's no one else could help you. Of course, there'll be a time where you feel like not doing anything at all, but at the same time feeling bored. You still have to move on. You can't be like that forever.

This is just the beginning of your education, and you feel like that already. When would it end then? Always remind yourself, you can afford to lose anything at all, but not knowledge and your mentality to move forward.

Fishes & climbing are your hobbies, and hobbies are spare-time activities. They can't bring you far. I'm not saying you can't continue with these hobbies, but you should know what is more important to do. There are alot of things ahead of you that you need to face and move on.

So please don't be so demotivated, and don't always skip classes. Work hard now rather than suffering later on. Cheer up, and stop feeling "dead" anymore.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?