Monday, March 05, 2007

 

So Happening At Bukit Jalil

yesterday i went climbing at damai ... at 10 chaun called me n say he is downstairs liao ... zzz so punctual ... so i have no choice but to leave cs in my room then throw the key inside for him later use... aih` .. so bad ...

we climb till like ... 4 sumthin .. then it started to rain .. heavily.. then we decided pack n go makan .. at 5.30 plus... after dinner it's already bout 7 .. then we head back .. on the wy we receive call from ppl wroking at the bukit jalil event there .. asking us go climb there till 10 ... so we say ok .. .

so bukit jalil we go .. as u all know ... lee hom having concert there.. so i expect a HUGE traffic jam .. but surprisingly.. no .. not tat i imagined... :P then we reach there.. .we parked inside.. where all other ppl cant.. keke .. we use the reason jaga event... so we park inside.. vvvvip parking.. lolz..

i get to play flying fox.. a different bit 1.. this is wearing full body harness n just hang ... then my fren wear the opposite site n they playing.. superman style... zzz imagine hanging from the back ler .. .then fly down .. hahah tat's cool ~ sadly no pics taken ...

oh.. n wat's so happening ?? ahh .. from my place.. i can c infront of me is lee hom's concert.. which is inside the stadium .. all i can hear is super loud cheer... zzz ... then on my left is some chap go me event where some local artist sing .. n some acrobatic performance... from my place i can c those performance.. then on my 11 o clock .. i can c something like pasar malam .. hen i believe on the other site there are something going on as well ..

after flying fox i go bouldering wit them ... it's just a small wall .. but the thiing is.. roof... big challenge to me... coz i nv know how to treat roof de.. aih` .. so sad .. but i tried aslo .. then at last .. tried dyno .. but still fail .. keke ..

bout 10.30 we head back quick .. coz the concert almost over.. sked there will be huge traffic jam ... so i got back .. mandi .. play game n sleep ... n now my body all so pain ... thanx to those extreme bouldering... aih`...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?