Monday, April 02, 2007

 

April Fool

just came back from ktn .. is not JUSt .. i reach here bout like ... 6 sumthin almost 7.. then we went dinner wit my cousin and my aunts n my sis ... i cameback here following my aunt;s car wit my sis n my otehr ant together ...

i get to drive her car back here.. as she feels headache .. altis .. damn sked .. if anything happen .. i mati lor .. luckily ntg happen . n good car.. keke ... sure thing .. after reach ,, we contacted my cousin which came back earlier bout like half an hour .. then we went dinner at opposite taman megah there.. near to kelana jaya station ..

we ate steamboat .. is not bad.. quite satisfying .. we even da-bao-ed 3 eggs because cant finish it .. lolz!! hardly find a place for the egee to fit in the bowl anyway ... lolz.. funny .. after dinner .. they send me back then i dota-ed 2 round n some TDs .. n now going to sleep soon .. very soon i believe~


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?