Friday, May 11, 2007

 

Backward

i've been wondering for quite some time now.. maybe for like few months or i dun even know .. why everything around me is moving forward wit a greater speed than usual .. am i the 1 that staying put ad not moving as everything else did ?? or even worst am i moving backward ?? just for a wild guess.. i will take the 2nd choice.. i AM moving backward ...

is not that i m moving backward.. i m actually moving in an increasing speed as well .. as i notice everything around me is moving forward faster n faster.. so i dun expect things to move faster always.. it is me that changed.. not everything around me .. i understand that ...

what makes me move backward ?? is it since that day ?? or since that particular time?? i dun know .. i have no idea ... i cant stop now as my brakes are broken .. n there;s no hope of stopping things around me from moving forward.. it's just impossible.. can some1 make me stop ?? or even better.. push me wit a greter force so that i can move forward like others again ?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?