Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

CM

today after exam sleep .. till like 5.30 woke up .. game time.. my cm holy shitted.. i m so happy!! finally.. sorry for acting noob here.. u won understand how my cm can holy feed last time ... but i know this kinda thing onli happen once in a life time..

i hosted a game.. n ar-ed cm .. so mid wit silencer.. tat silencer make good couple wit me as well .. we are happy family.. i bite he hit 2 times. nova .. hit.. die.. mid got rhasta n naga.. both is sayur! yes.. sayurS!!! so we made good combi...

later on i go round n help kill bit.. i din get much though .. i just din die much lar.. then blink mari .. seriously.. whole game i never use blink much also .. i dun have chance to blink in ulti at all .. sad.. ok .. then some how i start kill laio .. cm need pt!!! if not u will never get to farm well .. i learned tat ..ok

when's my moment og glory .. haha .. tat's when 1 time.. they 4 chase us.. me n OD.. [their alchemist left.. then our silencer left also, so 4v4..] then we turn back .. OD ulti .. i ulti .. i kill 4 terus!! woo hoo~~ they die all .. double triple..

then like naga got manta .. battlr fury .. he split manyak come find me net me.. i ulti terus.. tehn use silencer ulti cover me .. tehn he die gau gau .. canot touch me also .. zzz i got scepter, pt, null, linken, mkb, blink end game.. ended 18-4 or killed mroe later.. forgot.. lolz.. i can bite n normal hit till rhasta die .. haha ... i wonder y cm hit so damn fast .. i remember her att speed is superb slow de.. nvm ..

so i get to enjoy once in a life time cm holy shit moment.. haha .. yes.. once in a life time.. i dun think time like tat will appear another time.. so taty's it ler.. i lazy go open the replay n save some screen shot .. so no pics ler.. n tat's the way my blog goes anyway .. haha


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?