Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

Pack n Clear

argh!! i've been packing n cleaning my house since... conside it tuesday lar .. meaning after my exam .. n now i m still not done ...

let me analyse it... i need to evacuate my room .. as there's a guy moving into my room on 25th.. then where m i staying ?? i will be moving over to alex room instead .. Y ?? becasue there are more windy n spacious .. well .. the spacious part i doubt it lar.. for me seems the same.. but the windy part if definately correct.. the room has 2 windows.. so i can get wind from both sites.. so i will surely gt move wind than now .. ho ho ho ..

so basically i need to get everything done by today .. everything i mean alex evacuating his room .. letting me shift everything inside.. and i evacuate my room let the guy shift inside as well .. argh~ tat's annoying.. a bit regret now .. but nvm .. i think this will bring me better tomorrow.. hopefully..

here's my room on the process of evacuating..

my store room is now cleared.. my box of books .. n my 'kitchen' is gone

friday tat guy move in .. i go genting.. then saturday i back here again .. then sunday i off again .. alex will be gooing to scuba diving as well .. then monday there's 1 more fellow moving in but chris haven't move out so he will be staying my room temporarily.. argh!!~~ so fan ar~!!! everything need to co-wit everything well . in out in out .. just to make sure everything goes right .. aih` .. hope ntg goes wrong ..

i need a place to store my stuff.. so the living hall is the best place.. i foresee he living hall packed wit loads of stuff

well .. needa pack again now.. i found out when u start packing.. u will find a lot useless stuff.. as well as some endless stuff to pack .. wtf! how can tat be .. hmmm .. i will try not to spread my stuff so much again .. :p n my tank is the very hard part for me.. i duno how to deal wit it ar~ water out.. tank move .. water in .. tank set.. walau .. s mafan again .. -_-

random pic of the day :

since i curi alex camera to take those photos .. so i took this photo as well ... a view from my balcony .. ahhh .. aint tat nice ?? tell me yes please~~ well .. it will be nicer if u c it wit ur own eyes.. camera cant show all .. night scene, superb .. wit light from those buildings far far away which u cant really c it in this pics.







Oh .. just remember... u know.. alex room ..which will be MY room later .. HAS A GENTING/KLCC/KL tower view!!! believe it or not!!!!!!!! it's TRUE!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?