Friday, May 11, 2007

 

Random Update 2

just woke up .. it's already 2 sumthin .. i was awaken by a sms by my father giving me a bad news.. he told me that my grandmother admitted hostital and suspected is was a stroke.. omg! it's a great bad news.. later on my mother called telling the same thing again ... then she asked us to come back if possible.. so i expect going back ktn tmr or so wit my sis in a case of emergency..

woke up "early morning" n i opened 5 blogs to read .. onli 1 updated.. all 4 still remain same ..ck blogged bout wat we did when he came here last week till yesterday .. n obviously his 1 is better compare to mine although we are basically talking bout the exact same thing.. i just duno ho to write. ..

p/s : how's my background .. can u all actually read the content ?? well .. i doubt not many ppl read it anywya .. for me the background is very messy.. the fork ..zzz


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?