Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Wild Hogs

sunday morning .. after breakfast .. i went to megamall buy ticket for 1st of may spiderman premiere for 16 fellow.. tat's a lot ~

my parents fetch me ther after breakfast ... they drop me then they parked teh car n go to me after that .. then my sis suggested tat we watch wild hogs.. uu .. 12 o clock till 2 o clock .. well .. it's ok .. so we went for tat movie.. my father do have some opinion that 32 bucks for 4 ticket compare to 8 bucks for 1 dvd n whole family watch together.. but u know it';s different things.. hahaha ... it';s been long long long time since we watched movie together.. i mean in a cinema..

after tat movie we went back house . .. then ky again ajak ja gei .. well .. he memang like tat because i duno y he got so boring in the house n always go coolx solo ...so i join him there.. then after 1 match or so .. we joined hx n terry together wit hee n cs at taman gelora for the pasar malam .. basically i just go there for fun .. maybe water onli . as i know i got dinner in the house .. as usual sunday night routine also .. we stayed there till 7 sumtihn n off we go ..

from here.. i fetch ky back house.. n wait for him to pack n stuff.. then i throw him at coolx n i back house for my dinner. ..after dinner i went to 13th .. then chit chat some .. then 9th to lend my aunt;s comp to transfer stuff .. complicated.. then we went to my grandmother place .. yet another sunday night routine... so i needa join ky later at coolx due to that ..

aftr i got back house i go join ky at coolx .. together wit... i cant remember .. if not mistaken is mc n sy ,... yeah .. it is... we played few matches.. then we went to....ZAM ZAM yum cha .. after that they swarm my place for the night as monday morning we going to TC.. yeha!!! so hx brought along his ps2 n we ja gei at my place.. i got tired after few house n i sleep till 7 sumthin before we go to tc ...

mc went back early n ffk us because he needa do stuff for his father.. aih` .. sienz.. so me ky hx n sy all storm sy's car to tc after fetch terry ..


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?