Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Fish Tank

my tank .. after cleaning.. it's just so pretty tat i think is a waste not to take loads of pics~

now for the charactor introduction ...

there's onli 1 cichlids left in my tank .. he is the survivor of all .. even the 'king' lose to him .. wonder.... his species i duno .. so i cant name him .,,,

there's a pleco in my tank also .. BIG 1.. real big since i left him 3 weeks ago .. scare me man ..

and my 2 crocodile fish .. yea yea .. they are fine~

and 1 newly bought yesterday ... i duno his name.. he has a mouth like duck .. n he is a fish which same like teh crocodile tat hunt small fish .. so .. he joined this survivor tank yesterd.. for rm15 -_-

there's still 1 fish in my tank . whici s the feather fin .. but i cant take pic of him .. he always stay in those caves and i cant take a clear photo of it..so just ignore him

this is the survivor !!! yes he is he survivor of the cichlids war!!

look at his lan ci face ... dam hard to capture his pic..

my big pleco .. it doesn't look big from here.. but it is.. trust me..

my 2 crocodile fish .. yeah yeah

top view...they are both huge also...

this is the ducky fish i mentioned.. nice?? i think he is cute..

top view... aint he cute..

close up...



now for soem hunting action ...

1 is finishing his meal and the otehr is hunting..

poor fishy ....

finished~

last but not least....


Comments:
and special thanks for hee hee's 3.2 megapixel panasonic DMC-FX1 camera.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?