Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

New Room

new sememter new me new room .. i've shifted into the new room which was previously alex'

few days here.. n i found here very cold n windy during night time.. i need to wear my shirt or else i will cold to death .. lolz.. here got 2 window which both at diff direstion .. so wind from diff direction will flow in here n make this room cooling always.. cool ~

i din bring all my stuff in .. because now i have a living hall to put my stuff.. so y make my room crowded?? lolz... my fish tank now outside as well ... at the living hall .. facing my door.. so everytime i go out i will c my fish swimming happily ~ yeah`...

this is when i step into my door n wat i will c ... the point of view is lowered to show the position of my bed.. n my table n stuff...

beside the table..

this is my so call storage department...

my food on the left site of my table...

n for bonus.. this is a pic showing point of view of my eyes when i m sitting infront of my table when i was not looking at the screen of my comp ... :P i like tat emo .. so cute ~


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?