Saturday, June 09, 2007

 

Position Update

i was at cyber at 5th night.. then i stayed 1 night there... the next day i just stay there clean the room .. pack my stuff then play some game n online chat a bit.. ntg much ... my internet was down at bout 10-11 tat night.. so ..

next day .. went to campus at bout 8 .. pack n stuff waited till 11 then start journey to lost world of tambun, ipoh. went there for rock climbing.. we stayed there 1 night.. camping.. details not to mention here.. so till yesterday night i reach kl here.. then they stopped me at my sis place..

as for today .. i woke up wit my sis already gone out.. i m home alone now.. waiting my parents to come kl then pick me out go visit my grandmother...

as for tomorrow ... going to johor for some climbing training [tat's wat they say] .. we are going by bus in the morning.. then will stay there till i also duno when ...

it's so sad tat now every single ppl is at ktn now.. onli me at kl .. wtf.. sienz.. there will never be a chance like tat again as liuck will be gone to aus.. then duno who will be going where n so on .. -_- so the emo cant be change.. erm .. at least there will still be 1 .. my emo is changing always..


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?