Sunday, July 15, 2007

 

-lala-

ben came here on thursday noon... then i woke up early mosning n clean my house tat day .. my living hall is not tidy n nice.. :P then i went for calss n ben stay at my house.. later he went out wit yl duno to where..

at night we went to the chinese singing competition at my campus MPH .. it was fun .. i went support my fren n ben went there just for fun n listen to mmu kiaz sing....

later tat night went yc..

on friday basically we did ntg.. i went serdang n came back wit xuanz here.. then at night borrowed yl's car n went dinner.. we had bak gut teh.. not bad..

later tat night we all were tired n sleep early.. -_-

on saturday wei kee pulak came here.. he said it was boring at kuantan n came to kl here.. because there will be a so call gathering on sunday .. which is today at midvalley.. so he came as well .. he got ntg to do at ktn anyway .. :P

so we all went to bon odori together.. on saturday night .. gathered at campus at bout 2.30 .. then start journey at 3 .. reach there bout 4.. then gate open at 5 .. stayed there till 9.30 .. then gate close.. went back by then ...reach cyber at bout 11... back house sleep .. super tired day also

today sunday .. we all went to midvalley .. wake bout 10 .. then strat journey from here bout 10.45 .. reach midvalley at bout 1.. which is 1 hour late.. zzz then meet them at kim garry .. had lunch ..

n tat's all for today .. every1 went back 4 sumthin ..

left me ben wk n mc .. mc catching a bus at 8 ... went for pool few rounds.. then mc back n we back cyber .. reach here bout 8 .. n now they 2 watching anime beside me.. hee lying on d bed behind me.. n at my position is me writing this..

-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?