Saturday, November 03, 2007

 

Back Cyber

ahh .. finally.. today i drove back here~ woo hoo ~ i got my "BMW"

today i start journey at 11 .. then went temerloh find my father for lunch .. and reach kl here bout like 4.30 plus.. went fetch xuanz.. then back my place.. she kelp me vacuum my room .. and i went down wit the trolley for my luggage..

went dinner at puchong ~ 2 ppl went for steamboat.. :P cool .. very nice.. very good experience.. i like tat.. keke .. very d full .. steamboat plus crab mihun .. mihun gorend wit crab .. errr .. mihun goreng crab ... WATEVER. i have no idea how to transelate ... and the best part is...

THE CRAB MIHUN IS FREE~~

when the bill came.. it was 34.50 .. then i thought.. "y so cheap?? " then took the bill n balance.. study the bill .. n found out they forgot to charge for the mihun crab .. hahah ~~ which save me at least 10-15. maybe more..

after dinner went to tesco n bought some stuff.. cant shop too long coz xuanz needa back her place before 12.. so just bought some stuff and ciaoz..

from ktn to kl .. toll is 25 (exclude toll to my place or watsoever) then i get back cyber.. pump petrol full .. it's onli bout 40 bucks.. wow~ less than i expect.. my car kinda save petrol afterall .. despite how old it is.. but anyhow i got a car now .. so a lot stuff can be more convenient.. :P

tired... n tmr i got muet test sumore.. 7.30 am .. damn `


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?