Sunday, December 30, 2007

 

Crazy weekend

i cant duwan blog bout this.. i think i should blog bout this.. i feel kinda crazy for me lar... others i not so sure...

it starts yesterday morning.. which seems like few days ago .. it's just YESTERDAY .. omg.. morning.. wake up .. go fetch xuanz at UPM then we went for lunch .. makan a bit.. then buy some stuff.. then figure out still kinda early so went to south city plaza.. i go there because of one piece 60.. aih`.. i wonder y there got so pro de comic shop .. so we walk a bit there.. xuanz bought 1 shirt.. -_-

then back my place.. rest n sleep a bit.. then at bout 7 .. i started going out again ... this time to puchong.. Y ? because my mother n my sis plus my aunt and one of my cousin going singapore.. total 6 of them going..so i have to fetch them to KL sentral as they taking train there.. plus alaso my father 1 car.. 2 cars total..

went to my aunt apartment.. then all reached. then dinner at nearby .. later go pump petrol .. rm40 AGAIN .. whereever the meter is i pump also rm40 1.. so pro .. hahah ...

KL sentral i go .. then u know KL .. not say very jam .. but still consider lot car lar.. so jam bit.. slow bit.. oh .. not to forget i actually took the worng turn n end up at sri petaling.. n THEN .. all the way back to sentral .. after tat find my way out back to places i familiar.. end up i m at cheras.. where my aunt staying (this time is my father's sis) my father staying her house for 1 night.. n they yc-ing there.. so since i pass by there.. i go also lar.. (my father n i driving same road.. just he way front of me) n trust me.. is acually kinda forceful to pass by there.. i mean .. tat's not the road i wanna use.. -_- .. but due to road sign to cheras .. n TAt;'s the onli 1 i familiar.. compare to jalan wat wat ...so i follow the road sign .. n end up yc wit my father n aunt.. not bad though ...

ok .. after cheras.. it's time to go bck right?? opz.. not quite right though .. my aunt point me to kesas.. (i kinda familiar wit tat road) then i went sri petaling for dim sum a bit.. just bring xuanz try a bit .. then ONLI back cyber...

comclude ...

Saturday

cyber -> UPM -> south city plaza, sri kembangan -> cyber -> puchong -> KL -> sri petaling -> KL sentral -> cheras -> sri petaling -> cyber

as for today ..dun feel liek elaborate much .. just take it as.. erm .. partly kena dim by cc lagi .. kekeke ..

Sunday

cyber -> UPM -> kajang -> dinner place(near metro kajang) -> tesco kajang -> UKM -> kajang -> UPM -> cyber

all of this just happen from 6-11 .. 5 hours.. i been to like different area in this short time...

having a car n having a mind n heart like mine is no good.. dun try this at home plz... dangerous.. can die..

but if not mistaken .. from puchong .. which is the place i pump petrol .. n after all of the travelling .. i've journeyed bout 110 -120 km ... IF NOT MISTAKEN .. forgot to check the meter before going down .. but should around tat lar..


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?