Saturday, December 15, 2007

 

Last weekend

finally.. blog bout my last weekend...

it's a kinda satisfying 1 as well...

last weekend my parents came down KL .. my aunt wanted shopping.. so my mother follow as well .. mega sales now mar... then my father meet them at kl here from temerloh .. as for me.. i meet them here as well ..

so my journey starts on friday ... i remember tat day i had replacement class.. till 1 o clock .. then back house.. cao cao for a bit.. then bout 6 sumthin .. i drive to uniten wit cc's computer in my car to give him back ... fetch him out for dinner.. then fetch him n his frenz along .. then we went to sri petaling .. y? initially cc said they going training.. and since i have nothing better to do .. i follow.. n maybe joining since they have 4 members onli ..

end up we went there.. few ar games.. and gone back ... the reason behind it was because the cc cant log in GGC .. which they used to training.. so sadly we just play LAN game.. bout 12.30 the 3 hour package finished.. so i have to go.. when i got to my car.. cc called and say they need a lift.. because the 1 suppose to drive them back have no car!! omfg` (detail malaz explain)

yc a bit outside.. then fetcch them back uniten .. then i head to puchong.. my aunt place..

the next day .. we went to midvalley ..oh.. before tat .. my sis came to meet us as well ... (everytime midvalley.. got no other palce to go ?? ) we get to shop for a bit onli tat day .. didn't get to go to gardens.. i wanted to go .. but sadly no time.. because we needa prepare for the main event.. lolz~ which is saturday night's dinner~

is not prepare actually.. we just needa get back house bout 4 sumthin .. rest a bit.. then bout almost 6 we needa head to starhill KL as we are having buffet there~ at JOGOYA~

how to explain .. my uncle.. my aunt.. my parents all came down kl at the same time.. so my small uncle decided to bring us all there to try out the rm100 buffet... the place was freaking nice.. luxurious.. it's diff from wat i expected.. it's like... duno how to explain .. when i thought of it will post bout it ..

-skip-

after the dinner.. we went back home and i get to watch "astro battleground".. n unexpectedly .. every was watching it and they actually did follow the program ~ so cool ~~~

TWISTER ET .. i will support them .. they get into final wit racon force .. i like both.. but i like twister ET more.. the final was on 12th if not mistaken .. which means IT's over.. n i yet to know the result~ sad...

next day sunday ... went to sunday pyramid .. oh..my sis came to meet us .. weird.. cant she just stay at my aunt place.. zzz

ahhh .. another place which i like .. for now.. since they have new wing dy .. so the place did seems a bit different and a lot bigger n cooler... hehe ...ntg special.. just walk walk a bit.. oh .. n btw.. whenever i shopping wit them .. i always walk alone.. since there;s no 1 my age to shop wit me.. well .. i just follow my father go shop for guys stuff... :.

before going back .. i went to buy J Co donut.. since every1 said it's Superbly nice.. so i have to try it.. bought 1 dozen of it.. then we finished it in the car.. ;>

went to my aunt house after pyramid.. (referring to my mother's eldest sister) at PJ ss2.. for.. durian~ yes.. they actually have durian tree in the house.. n the day before we went .. those durian is ready .. ok fine.. ntg special though..

after tat onli we back puchong.. it's already bout 4 or 5 by tat time.. so pack a bit.. bath .. rest a bit.. then we all head back home.. i drive back cyber... and my parents back kuantan ... n so on ..

before goign back cyber.. i stop by tesco and bought some ... wat u call those ??? i cant remember the word... nvm tat.. those are the onli thing u can get in tesco .. so need no explain much ..

THEN onli i get back my house at cyberjaya ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wat a weekend tat was~~~~ maybe u didn't c clearly . .. but the whole idea was the JOGOYA night..


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?