Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

10,000 BC

just now bout 5 i drive my car.. go get xuanz... then we went for movie + dinner.. at mines...

the movie was quite nice... in a sense.. but boring in another sense. .. depends.. in short .. it's like RPG ... the main character travel from 1 place to a far far far place to save sum1... then u c his journey...

after the movie.. time to go back .. bout 9 + .. then i go my car.. n when i try to reverse.. step on te clutch .. *crack* i feel sumthin patah ... n my cluth no feel at all .. in another words. i cant even movie my car ... y? think urself..

so i force to park my car at the parking there.. take taxi back here.. n tmr morning call my uncle do for me..

-yet another bad luck-

is the tuesday thed 29th luck haven disappear? i still being surround by tat stupid aura ? causing me to have bad luck all d time since then ?? unable to do anything i wan all d time ?

maybe like xuanz say .. "did u pray"
hmmm .. good question .. it's been long time since i last step into any temple.. or sumsort...
so in other words i will get bad luck if i din pray..
OR
u dun pray .. u will get bad luck ...

so those who dun pray will forever get bad luck n will never be blessed?

look at the good site.. i m still alive..~ woo ~ cool .. tat's good luck aint it? tat's good thing right ? NO I DUN THINK SO


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?