Monday, April 14, 2008

 

smiley face??

just to keep my blog updated... i got lot's of pic taken in hp .. n lot to blog also .. -perhaps-

but .. u know... lazy to do so .. plus kinda lack of time ... time ?? who got extra?? donate some... thanx in advance..

1 week after my last update.. bout my climbing post.. yes! just making weekly update.. which means no climbing for me for 1 week yet again .. u know.. damn stupid rain ... wtf is wrong wit it/?? raining every single freaeioung day... cant u just show me sumthin better??

my dirty clothes is now stacking up .. taller than my hamster... damn!! lazy to take down to hee place wash is 1 issue... but thinking tat i have to put my clothes outside.. then have to collect it when it started to rain really sakit !! u know ?? hang there... whole day no sun shine.. no heat no watever it needs to dry my clothes.. is just so pain .. u know when it rain can be quite destructive here.. 11th floor.. not to high .. but high enuf for u to die.. perhaps... the wind can blow so strong tat it can destroy ........destroy a life of some tiny unknown micro organism living in my shirt.. or pants.. argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y wan wash clothes ~~~~~~~~~~~`

- Just relax, and you will radiate warmth and charm to everyone. Let your guard down. -

get from my friendster horoscope... ah .. the onli reason i visit friendster EVERY SINGLE DAY .. is because of the "new horoscope" thing... fun .. i like this kinda stuff.. predict wat u might live on .. n sometimes is true n sumtimes not.. well .. ur live goes on without it.. but it spice things up ... yeah~ did it ??

oh .. i think my router got prob .. it can goees offline suddenly... did i said suddenly.. yes.. no warning at all ... playing viwawa song song tiba tiba u c screen freeze.. yeah ... some 1 turn n not moving at all .. then u know wat happen.. c the 2 computer down there.. 1 will have no blue light.. then it's time to take out some anger from ur body... release it somewhere... restart router.. is lucky u will get connected back .. if no .. wait die... dun think is streamyx prob though ... duno wtf is wrong.. for now is ok .. well .. maybe the router just need some rest.. giving me signal of it.. but hey.. can i let u off for 1 day ?? NO I CANT.. i paid for streamyx UNLIMITED ACCESS every month.. i need fully utilize it.. u know.. money is gold.. gold is time... time is life.. life is urself ... so .. utilizing money well is like utilizing urself well ... <-- ????????????????????????????
wat the heck is this?? ignore it ... lolz~ so dark here.. so cold now.. argh ... 'ha choo' .. nop ... not TAT cold..jsut some cold wind strike on my body n i fell very uncomfortable... a cup of hot chocolate now?? DO NOTHING... useless.... forget it.. hot milo ?? hot coffee?? stop !! i dun do tat often ok ?? boiling hot water... pour the powder into a cup .. wait for the water to boil.. pour it inside the cup .. some weird aroma come out... wait for it to get a bit colder ... then poour the liquqid into ur mouth.. NEH >.. not my style man~

-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?