Tuesday, May 06, 2008

 

holiday

last week was consider holiday for working guys...

my mother took 1 day off friday . then came to kl on wednesday night... wit my anothr aunt .... the next day morning went find them lor me.. that's when xuanz back also .. her parents came as well .. so like tat lar..

ntg much .. went sing K on thursday ... then night went dinner at a restaurant call 高人馆...at puchong jaya ... sorry i have to say this.. personally dun feel good at all the food..

ntg much that night...

the next day went to find my aunt at subang jaya .. the 1 came wit my mother.. i be driver....they had a house there where now both their daughter stay there and studying at monach ... so ... wit my another aunt working nearby .. we all went lunch together.. then went to a place .. like massage.. but it's kinda like a bed.. u just lye there.. free treatment.. y not try ...

later on went giant buy some stuff.. then back my aunt place.. i washed my car.. then my aunt 2 came.. they played mahjong there.. before tat we had dinner at my aunt house of course... night back ... ntg much ... oh.. btw.. is by default my parents stay at my aunt place at puchong there...

saturday ... ntg much today ..initial plan was midvalley.. but cant.. end up .. early morning me n my mother went pasar.. buy some food n stuff.. bring back my place... then back to my aunt place.. then my sis come fetch us.. since midvalley kinda far n sked jam... so we went sunway pyramid.. good place!

had dinner at puchong jaya as well.. steamboat...

then my uncle came.. the youngest 1... to my aunt place.. he said got 2 "yim guk gai" .. bought by his mother in law from ipoh .. so he brought to my aunt place n we eat the chicken n drink some wine... (my aunt have a lot... manager mar... ) tat's the night..

sunday .. went midvalley... ntg special except we had fish spa here.. just the leg.. u know .. u soak ur leg into a water full wit fishesssss.. then let the fishes to suck / eat ur skin ... heard it's good ... n yes it is.. perhaps.. i just feel fun .. :>

tat's all for last weekend...

wondering y no pics n y so short?? is on purpose.. coz my sis blogged bout it.. so i just link enuf...


-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?