Sunday, May 25, 2008

 

ktn

finally.. back at ktn ...

friday after my exam .. went out to pay my water bills at A block .. which is a place i WILL NEVER in any nrmal circumstances will passby during day time of working day ... not even other time... so my water bills is actually culmalative of like.. 5-6 months... omg~

then went for lunch ... wit 1 my fren .. btww his name is yong shing.. omg! gay-ish .. 88% similar tim mine... .-_- n his surname LIM as well ... wtf ..

after lunch..went to bukit jalil .. stadium putra.. to buy ticket.. for concert.. gary chaw's~ yeah~ bought 2 cheapest rm88 ticket (no money to buy more exp1) and off we go .. back cyber n it;s already like 4...sleep ..

wake at bout 7 .. get ready n drive back wit hee... he sit my car..

so tat's all for now..back ktn watched indiana jone just now.. in my opinion .. tat movie isno where near logic n it's kinda like ...... kid's show.. wtf .. not to mention archaeologist found ALIEN!!! damn~

ntg much .. jsut an update...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?