Monday, July 14, 2008

 

bD

just now received a call from my uncle.. asking me wat kinda watch i wan ..

so i said i dun wear watch ... then he asked wat i wan for my bD ... i said not sure.. (but actually there are so many tat i duno which to tell .:> )

then my aunt take over the phone.. ask me weather jacket was ok .. then i said ok ...

come to think of it... wat i wan ...

well ... for sumthin to wear on ... i mean attach-able to my body ...

i think i need a full set... as in from top to bottom ... -_-

-head - ntg here.. my spec is ok ... just needa style my hair .... dun wear cap often ...

-body - new shirt.. jacket ... blazer......

-bottom - new shoes... 1 more short pants will be better... :>

-accessory - bag!!!! wallet!!!!

but actually i live well without those as well ... so not important though ...

wat i need most is money ... yeah~ n a job to generate money will be good.. ~

hahaha.. it's my 21st bD.... finally... 1 more week to go ~ i m 21... old had.. but wat's in my mind for a 21 years old guy ??? aih`...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?