Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

My Bd Party

my Bd was at .... 23rd July...

BUT ... my family held a party for me... plus my aunt as well which her bd at 19th July on 19th July...

which means the party was held last saturday ..

there's where i went last weekend..

didn't took pic for tat day ... not on my hp ... just some pic on my aunt;s camera which i didn't get...

last saturday ... get xuanz at bout 1 plus.. then go find my uncle which then he brought me go service my car... after tat went to newway puchong for karaoke~ wit 2 of my aunt n 1 my cousin ..

after tat night... went to my uncle house.. where the BBQ was held... ntg much to talk bout...all my relatives at KL came... n actually there's 1 my cousin bd was at 21st July ... but she din turn up .. so ... it's just me n my aunt's party... :>

anyway ... we did some BBQ.. chit chat... gathering ... n stuff like tat... it was very happy day as well .. since it;s been long time since this kinda gathering took place.. i remember the last time was.. new year.. if u talking bout at kl here.. tat will be last year my bd as well .. same occasion :>

the party ends bout 11 plus... every1 back house.. cleaning took place... n stuff like tat...

left me ... xuanz.. my sis.. my 舅舅 n 舅母 outside chit chatting a bit....

i get to try a bit of the very special chivas... which had been kept closed for a long long long time... hahah .. i m so 大面子 to can get to taste it.. :>


cute??? tat's wat i call special~

n of course not to forget... surely i got my present of d year... i mean once a year present... BD present i meant~ it's a jacket... sumthin like wind breaker from my relatives... cant name them all ... but cousins n relatives all ..~ thanx u all~

the next day ...

went sunway pyramid walk walk .. initial plan was my mother wanted to buy me present.. so i get to choose... we were there for a long long time.. like 5 hours plus plus.. end up i bought a pair of shoes... which i blif is wat ck said WAY before... canvas... right?? everlast... n to spice things up ... xuanz bought exactly same shoes~~ yea!! couple shoes! but of course she pay for herself :P

my pair of shoes...

the jacket i got from them all~

posing a bit... how it looks like??

diff angle maybe???

our 1st couple shoes. ~.~

it was a happy day for me... my 21st bd party.... although is like... 5 days in advance... but it was still very happy.. cant make it on my day .. weekend is the best choice to gather every1...

thanx all (whoever contributed n actually read this) for everything... for the present n for the party... i appreciate it...

n of course a special thanx to my mother... she woke up early on saturday morning... 出钱出力 bought all those stuff for the bbq... didn't even went for karaoke just to prepare for the party~~ big Thanx!!!

-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?