Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

My Bd

yes... gonna talk on wat actually happened during my birthday ...

-story starts-

22nd July... for some reason i slept at 6 plus.. n woke up at 11 plus... NIGHT time... then online a bit... then i cook mee eat... since haven't eat anything tat time...

right at the moment i finish cooking n mee... n going to pour it from the pot to my bowl .. i hear some sound outside... sum1 opening the door... well .. i don't stay alone.. so it's normal to have some1 opening my door... lolz~

then .. mr hee appeared!!! OMG !! i was shocked... he saw me pouring the mee into the bowl .. then he was shocked too !! he asked y i cook mee!! then i saw he was holding a box ... he said he brought sumthin for me for my birthday ... then i take my mee in bowl ... together wit him .. go into my room ... then i place the bowl on my table.. n open up the box.. IT WAS EMPTY ... well .. wat to say .. he brought some AIR for me.. :> then i place the box 1 site n sit down .. then start to eat my mee~

then he asked bout one piece.. he said he finished watching wat i gave him ... then i open up my folder.. click on the latest 4 episode i downloaded... THEN ...

THEN ..

here's where i suddenly hear some very familiar voice singing 'Happy Birthday To You' ... then i look back !! it was xuanz!! how surprise tat was!! she was holding a cake... wit a lit candle!! i was so surprised!!

n all of sudden... the fire was blown by the fan ... then xuanz stopped singing n buat lawak ... laughing while saying 'argh ... the fan' .. then my house mate (厅长- in cantonese) took a lighter n light the candle back up ... then she asked me to make a wish n blow the candle...

ahh .. so happy tat momeny .. words cant describe it.. so i won ..

then the cake was placed on my table... hee took out the knife .. the plastic type which comes wit the cake FROM HIS POCKET... i wonder how big his pocket was.. magic~ then as 意识 i cut the cake.. then she continue by cutting it into few pieces... 1 to my house mate... then the rest just stay on my table ... wat happen to my maggie mee that moment?? on d table n i started eating it... n xuanz asked hee to eat the cake.. she took a fork from the kitchen n hee start eating.. while browsing my one piece... i was actually standing n holding my bowl of mee tat moment...

xuanz lye on my bed as she said she was tired... hee finished his piece of cake.. then i eat mine after i finish my mee -_- .. left 2 pieces was then put into the fridge...

i took a quick bath .. then went out old town wit hee... my treat ~ xuanz stay lying on my bed -_-

after yc wit hee.. i back my room n realised there was a lot of stuff on my table. ... while in d dark (didn't open the light to not wake xuanz) i saw there are various stuff which i suspect was my present!! I NEVER THOUGHT there's so many of it.. i just know she bought me a wallet... i on my monitor... read the card... n c the wallet... c my shirt.. n the 2 turtle... I WAS FREAK HAPPY..
then went to sleep ...

-story ends-

my presentsss from xuanz~~

so thank you for giving me such a surprise ... xuanz n hee. . :> was really happy n surprise...

then today after my class i went to find xuanz...

i wear my new shoes... new shirt... new jacket.. using my new wallet... bringing the turtle... then drive to xuan's place... since it;s my bd.. so a 生日大餐 cant be avoided...

we went to midvalley... initial plan was chilis... which then changed to oh!sushi ... since always western .. it's kinda sienz.. so changed to sumthin ... not new.. but different.. :>

sadly we failed to buy ticket for movie... so no movie for us... so sad... after the dinner.. we just walk walk a bit then back ... swt... dinner at midvalley.. we are so 奢侈 ... lolz~ met cc there... surprise~

we ordered this... exclude the sushis...

after the meal ...

leng lui her...

leng zai me...

the bill was 67.74 ... actually was cheaper than i expected... there was a 10% discount... for some reason ... so ...

so now here i m ... blogging bout this...

my bd ends like tat~

-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?