Thursday, August 07, 2008

 

Fuh...

it's been freak long since my last update...

wat so busy bout my life?? i have no idea myself..

well .. the last update was me going my 生日大餐 at Oh! Sushi...

well .. tat's like 2 weeks ago ...

on thursday night ... tat's 24th.. went to sunway pyramid for celebrating Airin's bd... her bd was on 25th.. n for some reason she were so stim to treat TGI friday's ... i was invited because i got give her present also .. :P if not i will not be able to go also ... :<

din took much picture on tat day .. not my handphone... no pics..

then days after tat were like kinda blurry.. i duno wat i did ... where i went... but i do remember i was very very busy back then .. for some reason ... busy is like... u know... 早出晚归 ... lolz...

then last weekend i finally did sumthin meaningful . i went to work .. at lowyat ... is a so call PC fair... actually is like the company - Evernew had all his full timer to PC fair.. so needa hire some part timer to stay at low yat side... tat's me...

thursday night... cc suddenly called me... (we had plans anyway) he said got job for me.. booked a place dy .. pc fair.. low yat.. TMR..... then ask me tat night itself go his place for briefing... so i did..

then on friday ... 4 of us.. me cc n his 2 frenz went to low yat ... as part time.. rm80 per day .. 1 notebook for rm10 ... not bad lar actually... i get to sell some ny.. cc pro lar.. sell alot lor... i think 300 also got lor~ pro dao~~

ntg much to talk bout working days.. just normal like tat... 11-9 working hour.. is a very good time actually... dinner provided... seriously ntg much to talk bout.. ntg special happened..no leng lui no leng zai .. all to KLCC dy .. left some at low yat 守水塘 ... so sad ler...

well ... did went to find ky n ah zai before start work .. which is u know.. thursday night.. .then after work on sunday went find ky also ... he so bangga..~.~ btw.. stayed at cc place for tat 3 days ... coz takkan i back cyber n go out again everyday mer.. i will diE`

n comes to this week .. my mid term break .. aih`.. sienz day also ....

monday mornign back house.. cc got class .. then sleep till night ... find xuanz.. then 1 day gone.. the next day went out repair car... well ... well .. on sunday after my work n on the way back .. was driving at the serdang main road.. so lonely.. so lil cars.. so long~~ n so i fell asleep .. then i was So freak 精神 after i found out my side mirror gone.. :P :P ... the repair fee not exp though ... round 50 ...

after repairing is another day .. went dinner wit hee... went find yl then we round n round the area for food.. finally decided to eat at a restaurant famous for CRAB ... yes it's crab ... so long never eat dy .. so nice... but exp lar... we ordered crab n some dishes.. 1 person 30 ...

then today went for movie... surprise!! qy sms me this morning saying he at subang.. then ask me out yc or sumthin ...so i said ok .. then went sunway watch the mummy wit him ... hee as well ... total 4 of us including his gf.. who is industrial training at sumplace opposite my sis working place... tat how qy knew tat i was at kl din back ktn ...

after the movie went dinner... expected ..then ntg much to do .. so back house masing masing...
after so freak long..finally get to c qy .. lolz... tot he is lost of sumthin ... HAHA ....

-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?