Friday, August 08, 2008

 

Save The Planet

dun get confused by the topic...

dun meant to post on sumthin very sentimental on environmental care n stuff... i know i cant write well .. so leave to others to do so ... but i do save resources as part of saving the planet as well ...

so ...

saving water is part of a way to save the planet right ??

but nowadays i found out i use money like how i use water... open .. let it flow to clean my hands n close it... generally u dun need so much water to clean ur hand.. u can just hand a pail wit water n reuse the water till it turn black ...

my point is... i use money like water~! omfg..

it all started... few weeks back ... i withdrawn 150 .. till now i cant count where all tat money went... then before start work... i took 100 from the 300 rental paid to me for use... then it's gone...then after work i withdrawn 300 as i know i might use it to repair my car of sumthin ... n it's gone now... not to mention i onli used like 50 to repair my car.. -_-

total how much ? 550 ... OMG.. where the f i spent all those money ...

well ... do pump petrol for like 3 times... 65 each ... bought groceries from tesco.. rm50 .. car.. 50 .. aper lagi .. parking 60 ... n some i just have no idea where they fly to ...

haih ... just now went out again .. sunway ... n got myself a tote.. n xuanz too .. used the rest of the rental paid to me...

haih .. now seriously broke... even i got work .. i used those money dy ....

i found out sumtimes is very ironic...

i need money .. so went to work ... got income.. then i spend even more than before i got income... input bigger.. output even bigger... wtf..

make it an equation ...
x=input ; y=output

for my case... i can feel tat my equation is y=1+x²

so ... like tat lor..

haih .... can die like tat 1 ler... damn ~ now i think ptptn even banked in 2.3k like tat to my cimb.. OMG ... my input is boosted!!! a lot!!

-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?