Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

Breath of fresh air

been busy doing my mini project ...

very sienz..

tat's wat happen when u leave everything to last minute...

sumore there're still some assignments to due for other subject... as usual copy will do..

but still like a lot stuff bothering me... i will not be free till next week ... or maybe not.. i not sure.. i feel breathless... need a breath of fresh air now~ i have my own quality online time.. like.. now ny.. this time every night...

wonder i will finish my work in time.. hope so ~.~

not to mention my finals will be after raya.. n going back during raya break .. wala~ as expected.. study efficiency greatly reduce... haih ~.~ n i found out there a lot i still kinda blur... well . is very blur to be exact.. wat to do ...

-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?