Monday, October 06, 2008

 

Exam

woot...today is my 1st day of my finals... finally... finale.. finals... final ..

1st paper. .. how? mai like tat lor... (most common answer n best)

actually the paper is easy.. since the question came out can be found answer in the notes given .. just tat u remember it or not...

no details on the exam here... malas..

next paper is on sunday .. SUN-mother-freaking-DAY!!! 1st time ever sunday exam ler... for me i think is very not cool lor.. but since is exam week ... everyday is like sunday for me..so should be ok guar :)

cooked myself dinner just now.. nice :) steam 梅肉 wit 菜心 (pickled lettuce) u know ? then 1 more very weird de dish is... scallop wit eggs!! omg... waste ler.. but ok lar.. the scallop is cooked i suppose -_-

ntg much to blog.. when i feel free n feel like it onli kasi post picture ler... for previous post wit no pics.. IF CAN ...

sad

-end-


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?